€5.5K RAISED TO SUPPORT THE REFUGEES THROUGH THE WINTER 🎉🎉🎉!!!!
Donations are still coming but thanks to your awesome generosity we already raised more than €5.500 during last Friday’s fundraising dinner 🤩🤩🤩! This could potentially fund tents & sleeping bags for 150+ families, warm gloves for nearly 7.500 people or more than enough rice to feed the whole refugee population of Dunkirk and Calais throughout the entire winter 💪! In the coming months, we will tell you exactly how we spend it.
It was a truly wonderful evening, full of great food, fantastic music, emotional speeches but first of all positive energy and an absolutely awesome crowd 💕. We can’t thank you enough for your continuous support 😍😍😍!
We also want to thank from the bottom of our hearts:
– MixTree, Susanna Pasqualini and Alexander Goekjian for supplying the venue. It really a great place you have there!
– Sapphire Fever and Paul Hagayi for the music. The event would have missed so much without you.
– The fabulous cooks from Calais Refugee Community Kitchen, Xander King, Eric Nientker and Erica Hygate. RCK can be very proud of you guys, you are such a joy to work with 😘!
– Tahane and Qusae Ahmad for the delicious boreks and filled vine leaves. It’s a pity you could not be there to see how fast they disappeared from the buffet.
– Wonderbars, Anita Crowe and Bar Restaurant LELY for the raffle lots
– And last but certainly not least the marvelous Kathleen Brennan who initiated it all ❤️!